Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ahhhh!


Oh, I tell you, sometimes I think that boy is going to take ten years off my life (smile). Not only has he been jumping from the stall, but he scaled the coop door to get to the roof..scared me senseless...who does that?
Now, what do you do when the farmboy won't stop scaling the stall walls? You have him sweep the barn roof. Yes indeed, we put that energy and enthusiasm to good use!
Oddly enough, it did not deter his ambitiousness. He later used his unusual sense of creativity to make a zip line from a tree to the swing set. Again, nearly scared me senseless. I have not found a way to make that one useful (smile)...haven't given up yet either.
Well, there are worse things a boy his age could be doing...at least he is using his energy, his mind, things we have on hand, and not moaning about being bored. However, I'm not sure my nerves can take much more excitement! Ya gotta love 'em.
simplychele

No comments: