Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

(this is a picture of the last sunset of 2009)
Hey y'all! It's Good Friday, when we remember Jesus and His crucifixtion. Tonight we're going to a Good Friday sermon/celebration at a church by the one PapaScaife's a pastor at, and I hope we all have a great time enjoying each other's company and remembering what God did for us. For me, He died for my sins, gave me eternal life, and is with me wherever I go. I have problems, just like the rest of us, and He's always there for me no matter where I am or what I'm doing, even if I don't always remember that He is. I just want to thank Him always for all He does for me, and for you too. What has God done in your life? Has He helped you with huge decisions, as He has for me? I pray God will bless you and your families, as you celebrate Good Friday this year, and Easter (we call it Resurrection Sunday).


SimplyJen, your GoatMama

No comments: