Monday, November 15, 2010

I am.....

                

                                                            A Little Farm Wife

                                                            dirt under my nails
                                                        bits of straw in my hair
                                            mucky work boots, more than one pair
                                            denim and flannel, tractors and trucks
                                           the Lord is my helper, no need for luck
                                                        today's work all done
                                                         the farm goes to bed
                                           taking down by Bible, I bow my head
                                          thankful by Father has given me this life
                                         and my husband prefers a little farm wife

                                                               simplychele

No comments: