Monday, November 29, 2010
Ten Things to "Crow" About
The Thanksgiving holiday is now behind us. Here is what the Scaife Family was thankful for this past week:
1. Salvation through the Lord, Jesus Christ.
2. Freedom- though our current trend is becoming more hostile, we are still a free country!
3. Our military. God bless those serving at home and abroad and honor our veterans who have.
4. My husband- faithful and strong, a man after God's heart.
5. My children- saved and sure; each one unique and treasured.
6. This home- it may not be much to some, but it is our haven in a world full of unrest.
7. Employment- many still are not, however, my husband still is.
8. Dirty dishes- because we have so much, not only for ourselves, but to share with others.
9. Turkeys- fifteen in the freezer and another flock still growing!
10. Harvest- of food, family, and friends; God bless all of you!