Thursday, April 28, 2011

Frustrated.....


   There...I said it...I'm frustrated! An emotion that has been growing for several days and has finally taken over. Oh, I have tried to tuck it away..make it over..cover it up..but, it just kept turning up....frustration.
    Events in my life beyond my control, being the parent of three teens, a disrupted routine...drought... the insane price of gas...you get the idea. Stuff invades the calm simplicity of daily life stirring our emotions and our ability to flex and flow. Well, today..not flexing..fussing.
   So, excuse me while I catch my breath... cup of coffee on the bench in the shade before stepping into the thick of it. My plan..follow the wisdom shared with me many years ago by someone very dear to me  do the next thing. I'll set about my crazy day one thing at a time.
   But...for now, I sit.....frustrated.




2 comments:

A Heritage From The Lord said...

"Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7
This verse is a great reminder for me:) I hope the Lord can show you his peace in these stressful times:)

Unknown said...

Precious scriptures! Thank you for your heartfelt love shared here.