Saturday, January 30, 2010

Who Needs TV When.....


Who needs a TV when you have chickens? These beauties are more entertaining than any program. Such personality- such character - such silliness - oh my. In the afternoons, as my chores allow me, I try to spend some time just enjoying my chickens. The peace of God's nature around me, the breeze we have been blessed with lately (not typical of our climate), and the sounds of clucks and peeps and cackles to bring me a calm and humor in the midst of my day. Each of our chickens has their own personallity, likes and dislikes, cooky behaviors and of course their girlfriends and their nemesis. To see their antics is just way better (and more wholesome) than that crazy ol' TV. I pray you will have a blessed Sunday worship. Until next week . . .
Simplychele

No comments: