Saturday, March 27, 2010

Celebrating Him


A birthday is a wonderful thing...we have share his together eighteen times! This year we celebrate his health, life, love, joy, struggles, sorrow, hope and happiness....our marriage.. our children....our God. What a blessing to share this day together!
This past year has been filled with its ups and downs and we gladly realize we came through it together. He is my friend, my love, my strength, my pastor... he shows me peace when I can't see any..he loves me despite myself... he supplies comic relief when needed. With work schedules and seminary it has been harder to spend time together...and we have had our run abouts, but thankfully we are still here. Though his actual birthday is not until Monday, we chose today to gather and enjoy. Happy Birthday!
simplychele

No comments: