Monday, August 16, 2010
Ten Random Things About Me...
1. I have hair longer than most people's shirts.
2. I have the smallest feet in my family.
3. I have a degree in doctrine and in education.
4. Oh, how I love to cook!
5. I use to hate sewing- especially with a sewing machine.
6. I'd rather be in the barn.
7. If I can't be in the barn, I'd rather be in the garden.
8. If I'm in the greenhouse, leave me alone!
9. Yes, I own guns; Yes I know how to use them- I was in the Army.
10. My husband is my favorite person to spend time with!
Ah, laugh with me...it's good medicine!