Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Accidental Pastor's Wife....

                 Lest I Forget....

  Many women married to men in ministry seem to wrap themselves in the identity of minister's wife to the neglect of so many areas of their lives. I am determined not to be one of them!

  So today...lest I forget, I am:

the keeper of the home, teacher, tutor, cook, maid, cab driver, driver's ed teacher, goat wrangler, coop queen, barn mucker, mower of the grass, raker of the leaves, puller of the weeds...

Lest I forget, I am...

a caregiver, a servant, a student, a child.....

I am..

still learning, still growing, still human, still prone to wickedness...still in need of forgiveness, of love, of grace...still, humbly, a child of the King.

Lest I forget, I am HIS; saved by grace, washed by the blood.

I am

simplychele

No comments: