Friday, December 31, 2010

At Year's End....


I have seen my husband celebrate his first year as an ordained pastor.

Our youngest child became a teenager.

We successfully raised turkeys and butchered them.

Farm boy got his first deer.

The oldest came through a difficult place in her life and is now stronger for it.

One of us learned to accept our limitations and is working with them (most of the time).

I saw my girl be the hands and feet of Christ for another.

One of our teens stood up for the sanctity of human life.

We participated in a difficult mission trip...and made it through.

My husband remained employed.

I opened a blog and an Etsy shop...and have sold the first quilt!

We, as a family, have served our Saviour..loved, lived, and learned! May it continue.

What about you?

No comments: