With the whirlwind of events swirling around me right now, I feel a need to focus. Negative thoughts plaguing my mind must be squashed--what better way than to focus on some blessings. So today----
Ten Scaife Family Farm Blessings
1. Family- we are all together, bound by the love of Christ.
2. Health- blessed with health and livelihood.
3. Employment- graciously, our farm daddy is still employed with benefits.
4. Provision- we are not in need, we just have to be creative with what we have!
5. Protection- God's heavenly army goes before and behind us wherever we are.
6. Delivered- currently debt free, and with God's help, we'll stay that way.
7. Free- to worship, to read and learn as we desire, blessed to have education and liberty.
8. Graced- with extra little things here and there (two quilt sales and a second commission in discussion)
9. Prayer- direct and effective, my words to His ears- and always an answer (even when I miss it).
10. Mercy- not what we deserve, or earned- but mercy nonetheless.
What blessings are you focusing on today? Let's join together and count our blessings; name them one by one. It lifts the spirit and gives our hearts new perspective....sometimes we just need to focus!