|The Suffering Messiah by simplynik|
Ten things we have done to celebrate Resurrection:
1. Baked Resurrection Cookies (as found here http://www.annieshomepage.com/resurrectioncookies.html):
2. Interactively studied the Bible's account of the last week of Christ starting with Palm Sunday until Resurrection morning (i.e. making palm leaves, discovering unleaven bread, and making a cross in our yard)
3. Used Resurrection Eggs to share with other children ( found here http://www.creativebiblestudy.com/resurrection-eggs.html)
4. Baked Resurrection rolls (as found here http://my.homewithgod.com/mkcathy/holiday/resurrectionrolls.html)
5. Watched The Passion together as a family one section at a time while studying the passion in the Bible.
6. Memorized Scriptures relating to the cross of Christ, written them on note cards, and placed them at the foot of the cross (a table size one) representing our love for Him.
7. Constructed a full size cross and placed it near our gate.
8. Served in various church based activities geared toward reaching the lost (or those who attend only on holidays).
9. Attended Resurrection services at our church.
10. Gathered with family and friends to celebrate the wonder of the Cross.
As we draw near to Resurrection weekend, please consider prayerfully what God has planned for us; what message He may be trying to give.