Monday, June 9, 2014

Very Veggie Conversations with Go Lady

 
 
     Fresh vegetable tasting- an interesting and often challenging aspect of my program. Children and adults alike have rather strong opinions regarding their relationships with vegetables. Naturally, the great reveal of any given veggie often meets with the standard 'ewe', 'yuck', and other various noises used to get the point across. So how do we manage to get the veggies considered and tasted?
 
 

Read the rest of this post here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In my house, you have to at least try it. I won't make him eat broccoli anymore because he had some bad milk once after eating broccoli and ended up throwing up. We all have that food, so I sympathize.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, how awful! That would be a food association anyone would struggle with.