Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Visits from Jenn!



Simply Jenn here, to share a little bit about me.

10 random things? Challenge accepted!

1. I love MMA.
2. I have crazy, bush-woman curly hair.
3. I don't like chickens that much, but I love Doc Holiday and my goat babies.
4. I'm not much of a veggie gardener, but I love my herb gardens and flowers!
5. I find grace and comfort in butterflies. They remind me of who I am in Christ, and all His promises.
6. I can't stand having long finger nails. Garden dirt, animal fur, bread dough, and so much more get stuck in there! Never fun; I cannot stand that feeling.
7. I'm a swim instructor - I love teaching babies how to swim!! And by babies, I mean preschool-age children.
8. I love to read Amish fiction.
9. I never, ever, wear matching socks. I'm in love with crazy socks - stripes, polka dots, pink, red, green, orange, blue, yellow, purple, spotted, neon, what have you.
10. I'm "super fun size" according to one of my new coworkers. At just under 5', I suppose he's justified in that statement.

Well, here was 10 random things about me. I hope you enjoyed my visit! Oh, and a bonus, just for you. I have my own blog, The Unclaimed Treasure. I haven't updated it in a while, sadly, due to my hectic schedule. But I hope to get back in the habit of blogging before Summer Sessions start at college.

Love to all!
-Simply Jenn

No comments: