Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another Peek in the Lesson Box

Picnic on a meadow in the middle of dandelions Stock Photo - 8873309
stock photo

   Children in a classroom come from all walks of life and all kinds of homes bringing with them unique insight and imagination. Many years ago I introduced the concept of a home living 'center' to my classroom set up and watched the responses to it. I loved what I saw- the imagination, interaction, role play. Children are amazing and when given the opportunity they show us just how amazing they are.

Join me in the classroom for another resource often found in my box.

 The Self Sufficient HomeAcre

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing this on The HomeAcre Hop! Hope to see you tomorrow for a special hop and a giveaway announcement! :)
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/03/the-homeacre-hop-9.html